Re: [Question #266886]: change location and not duplicating results

Jeremy gave more information on the question:
So, I used to use the version that had sikuli-script.jar. When I go to
the properties of it, I just have a modification date: 9/14/2011.

I upgraded it to your latest version I can't seem to use sikuli-
script.jar anymore. I have sikulixapi.jar now.  My guess would be 1.01
to 1.1.

However, the second problem existed on both versions. It was one of the
reasons I upgraded. I'm running more and more complex code.