[Question #267224]: Mouse pointer not being displayed in during .hover() usage

Hello,

I am creating some automated HOW-TO screencasts using Sikuli nightly and noticed that while using find(image).hover() that screen capture software such as QuickTime (OS X 10.10.3) never captures the mouse's pointer unless I use the trackpad. Why Sikuli can't do the same?

Here's a sample screencast created using Sikuli nightly April (you can see me moving the mouse using the trackpad at 0:22, other than that it's all automated):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3txbin8l7ols53/TorBrowserAutomatedDownload.mov?dl=0

Thanks.