[Question #267306]: MouseDown extended delay

I am running the following code interacting with a game

Settings.MoveMouseDelay = 0

            click(chatWindowRegion)
            click(chatWindowRegion)   # second click as sometimes the first click brings the wrong field into focus
            type("a",KEY_CMD)
            type("c",KEY_CMD)
            clipBoard = App.getClipboard()
            print chunkU

sometimes (usually the first time) it works but then I get in the log:-

[log] CLICK on L(82,1075)@S(0)[0,0 2560x1440]

[debug] MouseDown: extended delay: 19956

[debug] MouseUp: extended delay: 2777
[log] CLICK on L(82,1075)@S(0)[0,0 2560x1440]
[debug] MouseDown: extended delay: 10010

[log] ( ⌘ ) TYPE "a"

[debug] KeyRelease: extended delay: 3157

java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
 at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
 at java.awt.Robot.delay(Robot.java:427)
 at org.sikuli.script.RobotDesktop.delay(RobotDesktop.java:193)
 at java.awt.Robot.autoDelay(Robot.java:413)
 at java.awt.Robot.afterEvent(Robot.java:363)
 at java.awt.Robot.mouseRelease(Robot.java:204)
 at org.sikuli.script.RobotDesktop.doMouseUp(RobotDesktop.java:70)
 at org.sikuli.script.RobotDesktop.mouseUp(RobotDesktop.java:167)
 at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.up(Mouse.java:391)
 at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.up(Mouse.java:375)
 at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.reset(Mouse.java:100)
 at org.sikuli.script.Sikulix.cleanUp(Sikulix.java:318)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE$ButtonRun$1.run(SikuliIDE.java:2328)

[debug] KeyRelease: extended delay: 2683
[error] script [ main ]] stopped with error at line --unknown--
[error] Could not evaluate error source nor reason. Analyze StackTrace!
[error]

Because of the extended delays the rest of my program is not working. Can you suggest any reasons I'm getting these extended delays? Could it be something else running on my computer?

Thanks

Jonathan