Re: [Question #267301]: having a problem getting the region of an open window in 1.1

Jitendra Patel is still having a problem:
my apologies for the typo it was myApp = App("Charlie") and i had it as
App.focusedWindow() to begin and now i have changed it back to that. The
problem still exists.

I moved the script to my 1.01 folder and it worked as expected. however
under 1.1 it only works if no window exists and it starts the app if the
window already exists then an incorrect region is returned.

the code is still the same as above with the following exception

regCharlie = Region(charlieVM.focusedWindow())
changed to
regCharlie = Region(App.focusedWindow())