[Question #267333]: IDE: Problem when trying to invoke menu action doSaveAs Error: null

Hi RaiMan,

I upgraded from 1.0.1 to SikuliX 1.1.0 (2015-05-25_01:00nightly).  I'm on Win7 x64.

Everything installed fine, scripts run as expected, BUT when I want to save my modified script that I originally made in 1.0.1, I get this error:
IDE: Problem when trying to invoke menu action doSaveAs Error: null

This is printed in the terminal (right after launching the app and hitting save, I haven't executed anything):

+++ running this Java
java version "1.8.0_45"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.45-b02, mixed mode, sharing)
+++ trying to run SikuliX
+++ using: -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar
C:\SikuliX\sikulix.jar
[info] HotkeyManager: add Capture Hotkey: CTRL+SHIFT 2 (50, 3)
[info] HotkeyManager: add Abort Hotkey: ALT+SHIFT C (67, 9)
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(960,540)@S(0)[0,0 1920x108
0]
but after move is L(318,1070)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(2880,540)@S(1)[1920,0 1920
x1080]
but after move is L(318,1070)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.

Have I done something wrong at install?

I don't have any funny characters in my save path:
C:\Users\George\Desktop\

Thanks,
George