[Question #267396]: 1.1 errors on attempting exit()

Hi Raiman,

I've been developing a unit test environment on OSX with SikulixIDE 1.1.0, currently on 2015-05-13 nightly build.

I want to get some sort of return from my scripts, so that I can know if they are successful or not. It would seem that putting exit(1) or some other number would be the apropriate function.

However, while trying to import a file that has exit(1) at the end of the sikuli script, I get an error. Here is an example of one of the sikuli files I am trying to import:

from sikuli import *
click("1431123550795.png")
click("Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 11.50.04 AM.png")
click("1418422585290.png")
click("1418422597111.png")
wait(3)
click("1418422611695.png")
wait(5)
click("1418422621054.png")
exit(1)

Here is the error while trying to import this file:

[error] script [ mytest ] stopped with error in line 2
[error] SystemExit ( !!WHILE IMPORTING!! 1 )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
434: Sikuli ( exit ) SystemExit: !!WHILE IMPORTING!! 1
10: SFR_basic ( <module> ) exit(1)
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------

What might I be doing wrong here? Is there a better function I should be using?