Re: [Question #201829]: Launch .slk from VBA?

leo posted a new comment:
Hello everyone and thank you for this remarkable codes.
i have tried the method in comment #4 but i get the error "end of line expected"
So  I am trying the method in comment #6.
I know what the sikulix.jar from the install folderhat is but what is unclair to me is the  "location where the Sikuli file is located".
what is the Sikuli file? Is this the file with the extention ".py" located in the folder saved by the IDE project?
if that is the case then the problem i get is the VBA runs normaly and waits for the response, which never happens because the Sikuli IDE loads but the but it  never runs the script in question.
her is my test sub

i appreciate any help.
thank you.

Sub SikuliTest()

Dim SikuliInstallPath As String
Dim SikuliFilePath As String

SikuliPath = "C:\Users\lyoussa.SSI\Desktop\Sikuli\sikulix.jar" 'install directory
SikuliFilePath = "C:\Users\lyoussa.SSI\Desktop\test.sikuli" 'location where the Sikuli file is located

Debug.Print "Starting at " & Now()
Call ShellAndWait("java -jar " & Chr(34) & SikuliPath & Chr(34) & " " & Chr(34) & SikuliFilePath & Chr(34), 10000, vbHide, PromptUser)
Debug.Print "Ending at " & Now()
MsgBox ShellAndWaitResult.Success

End Sub