[Question #267429]: Unable to run integrated Robot-Sikuli script on Ubuntu

Hi.,

I am trying to integrate Sikuli scripting with Robot framework. I have created and successfully executed the Sikuli script through Sikuli IDE. But when trying to run through command line or integrating with Robot framework, I am getting an error "unable to locate Sikuli module"

The Sikuli version is :

1.1.0(2015-05-25_01:00nightly)/Linux3.16.0-30-generic/Java7(64)1.7.0_75-b13. Could someone please help me in acheiving robot-sikuli intergration?