Re: [Question #267429]: Unable to run integrated Robot-Sikuli script on Ubuntu

Sutharsan posted a new comment:
Please find more details:

Jython version : 2.5.3
Python version: 2.7.6
Sikuli : 1.1.0
OS : Ubuntu 14.04

I have created a .py file using Sikuli IDE and has no problem in running
it. It is working as expected. When I am proceeding for next step, (i.e)
running the script through command line, I am unable to run. I really
unclear how to run. So I tried to execute a simple RobotFramework test
calling functions from the .py file that is running successfully (from
IDE).

I am getting the error,

irius@ubuntu-VirtualBx:~/Simulator.sikuli$ pybot  test.txt
[ ERROR ] Error in file '/home/sirius/Simulator.sikuli/test.txt': Importing test library '/home/sirius/Simulator.sikuli/Simulator.py' failed: ImportError: No module named sikuli.Sikuli
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sirius/Simulator.sikuli/Simulator.py", line 2, in <module>
    from sikuli.Sikuli import *
PYTHONPATH:
  /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/robot/libraries
  /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
  /usr/local/bin
  /usr/lib/python2.7
  /usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu
  /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk
  /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old
  /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload
  /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
  /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PILcompat
  /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gtk-2.0
  /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntu-sso-client
  .
  /home/sirius/Simulator.sikuli

Simulator.sikuli is the folder in which the "Simulator.py" is present.,
so I placed the sample robotframework test case in the same directory.

As it is failing to load the module "Simulator.py" (which is the python
file whose functions are used as keywords in the robot framework test),
I am not sure how it could be resolved. I placed the folder "Lib" in
/home/sirius directory where the Simulator.sikuli is also present. When
I traversed through the Lib folder, I am finding a folder named "sikuli"
and it contains following files :

Env.py  Finder.py  __init__.py  __init__.pyc  Region.py  Screen.py
SikuliImporter.py  Sikuli.py

I extracted the "Lib" folder from "Sikuli-ide.jar". Please advise.

Thanks..!