[Question #267545]: Screenshot feature

Hello,

I've been testing some platforms online with another app, and i've come to a problem.
I need to take screenshots and have a way to know the coordinates of a certain point in a image, exactly like we can do with the screenshot feature of Sikuli.
I would like to know if you can tell me where i can see the code you made for that part, so i can see if i can aply something similar to what i'm using.

Thank you.

Regards.