[Question #267550]: How do we get python print statements to show up in the IDE or Console?

Using sikulixsetup-1.1.0-20150515.231040-71-forsetup

When I first started using the IDE, I was able to see the output of python print statements within methods. Now all of a sudden (it seems after I played around with Settings class), I don't see any print statements being outputted from my methods.

I verified that the method is being called by using popup method after the print statement, and I can see the popup.

I also ended up setting all logs to True for the Settings class.

Any idea what's going on here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!