Re: [Question #267550]: How do we get python print statements to show up in the IDE or Console?

Mo D posted a new comment:
Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. So I'm on mac 10.10.3 and tried
./runsikulix -i and opened the interactive session. I did print "test"
and it worked.

Just to clarify, I see print statements that are inside of classes I
have (which are in different folders that I add to the sys.path), but
it's only print statements inside of the methods in these classes that I
can't see outputted anymore.

for example:
main_runner.sikuli
  - run unnitest testclass1

testclass1.sikuli
  print "inside of class" ---> able to see the print in the console/IDE
  def setUp(self):
    print "inside of setup" ---> Not able to see print statement in the console/IDE
....teardown and a test method is also inside

Thank you for your time.