Re: [Question #267550]: How do we get python print statements to show up in the IDE or Console?

Mo D posted a new comment:
It might be the way my classes are setup? Not really sure to be honest.
I've sent you an email with a .zip of my current template.

I didn't upgrade or switch to any version, that version was the first
one I installed and it did work at first, but then I started playing
around with the Settings class and after that print statements from
inside methods stopped working.

Running the main_runner.sikuli from the command line yields the same
results as the IDE, I don't see the print statements from methods, so
like you said, probably a Jython problem. Just confused why all of a
sudden this started happening. I can live without print statements I
guess (replace with popup methods) but it's just a lot more hassle and
slower.

Thank you very much for your time and help!