[Question #267635]: Build Sikuli native code

Hello,

Sorry if my questions are already posted but I haven't found answers in different post I have looked for.
I have tried to build sikuli-script source code, so I have followed build-win32.txt file for that.

I generate makefiles with Cmake :
#cmake -G "NMake Makefiles" -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
But when I build sikuli-script with nmake :
#nmake

First error :
I have an error with VNCNatice.dir : include problem with rfb\rfbclient.h cannot found
I wanted to build my sikuli-script so I have commented all lines concerned about VNCNative and resolve this problem later. So my build seems ok. I have a sikuli-script.jar

Second error:
I put this sikuli-script.jar in my Java Code. Then, I have a second error like :
java.io.IOException: Unable to find library META-INF/lib/Win32Util.dll on classpath

with a simple main using #Screen s = new Screen();

I have checked sikuli's script (initial .jar) and my sikuli-script so I see that the difference is the path :
- META-INF\lib\Win32Util.dll (initial .jar)
- META-INF\lib\Debug\Win32Util.dll (my build .jar)

Please can you tell me if you have idea to fix my errors.

Thank you so much.