Re: [Question #267635]: RC3: Build Sikuli native code --- no longer supported

heri posted a new comment:
Actually, I'm an intern and my task aims to have information about using
opencv in Sikuli maybe in order to approve opencv working in sikuli for
choosing well target.

So I thought If I need to understand working's Sikuli and using opencv I
have to read all documentations about but If I need modify or test to
understant working I have to build source code. I hope I'm clear.

As I understand, opencv using is a native code so I have made a project
for Java code with sikuli-script.jar then I have tried to build native
code (in the old version which not supported).

That's the context of my issue.