[Question #267648]: ASCII

Guys,

I've read all about the ASCII conversion problems and I have not found a solution for my question. I want to get focus on a page that has a special character like the code below:

openApp(r'C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe "http://cgj-jboss.tjsc.jus.br:8080/casan/";')
myApp = "Corregedoria-Geral da Justiça de Santa Catarina - Internet Explorer"
App.focus(myApp)

I got this error message: [error] App.focus failed: Corregedoria-Geral da Justiça de Santa Catarina - Internet Explorer not found

I know that is a problem with the special character ç (ALT+135), but I'm unable to solve it..
(sorry for my poor english)