[Question #267723]: How to distinguish two (or more) equal buttons in one image?

Hi!

I'm new using Sikuli but so far I'm loving it!

However I've the following doubt: Imagine that I've 2 or more buttons that are exactly the same (same picture).
How can Sikuli distinguish between them?

Meaning:
button1 pic equals button2 pic

I want to click button2.
What's the best approach?
a) Give Sikuli one picture that has both buttons? (bigger region)
OR
b) Give Sikuli only the button2 picture? (smaller region)

In both approaches how can I assure that Sikuli will indeed click on button2?

Thanks!