[Question #267768]: IDE needs to be able to rerun the last line

Having extensively worked with sikuli the last 2 weeks I think IDE lacks 2 very important features:
1) reload imported scripts
2) rerun last line

My workflow usually goes like that:
 -- some lengthy script executes but fails at some line in the middle
 -- I try commenting out lines before this one
    -- this in itself is a feat as IDE does not highlight lines commented with '''
    -- I fail as IDE fails to save script (see my previous bug) (not always)
    -- If it does not fail to save I try to rerun the line to make sure there were no problems due to elements being slow to appear
    -- if it is a legitimate error in imported script that I wrote, I fix it and HAVE TO RELAUNCH THE IDE
    -- I relaunch and rerun the script
      -- the script has to do all the init stuff again before it can run the problematic line

There are a lot of unnecessary actions above. relaunching the IDE, reinitializing anchor points pre-script execution, having to comment out chunks of code so that I don't have to run the whole script up to this line again...

Could we please have the ide that does not require all that?:)