Re: [Question #267725]: How to change findAll WaitTimeout individually

Summary changed to:
How to change findAll WaitTimeout individually

Description changed to:
Hi,

I would like to change the default WaitTimeout of a single findAll

I know Settings.AutoWaitTimeout = (seconds) can change the default WaitTimeout in all the script (I don't know why everytime I have tested it, it only applies from the second time I run my script on, the first time I run the script the WaitTimeout remain to the defult value 3secs despite Settings.AutoWaitTimeout is set to 0)
I know also setAutoWaitTimeout = (seconds) set the maximum waiting time for all subsequent find operations.

So if I want to change the default WaitTimeout only for a single findAll
op, I should use two "setAutoWaitTimeout", one before to set to custom,
and another after the findAll op to restore to default, Iam right? is
this the only way?

isn't anything like...
if exist (Img, 0.2): #where 0.2 is the wait time and can be changed
but applied to findAll?

please any hint is very welcome

Thanks Advanced.