[Question #267878]: how to focus on to pop up window

guys i am facing a problem .My script is using sikuli API for image based automation .My problem is i click a button "A" then a pop up appears then i want to click an image B sikuli gets coordinates of B correctly but when it calls click there is null pointer exception shown . I know what is problem but i don't know its solution.Script is not able to click because current focus of sikuli is on previous screen containing button A so it say null pointer exception .Any one knows how to switch focus to active screen ?
" FS Cordinates of Image are X=671
Y679" button was fount as log says but it haven't clicked it
in Java Implementation :

Error LOG is :
project already ExsistsSLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

*****