Re: [Question #267986]: Watch out for 4 different Images followed by 4 different Keyboard inputs. Scanning all images all the time.

Description changed to:
Hey,
I am new to Sikuli and think that I have a basic question.

I have 4 different images and want a different Keyboard action for each
image that appears.

For example:
*image 1 appears* --> *klick left arrow*

but I want sikuli to check for the images all the time. They can appear
multiple times in any possible order.

If you don't know the answer I would be glad if you could tell me where
I find some sort of Tutorials to accomplish my task.

Thanks in advance =)

Greetings