Re: [Question #268088]: OCR text recognition issue. When I use text () method on a region, if the text contains 'XXXXXX1234' sikuli is returning ') OOOOO (1234'

Description changed to:
I have an app wherein I enter some values. They are scrubbed and shown
in another part of the screen. I need to get the scrubbed value and
ensure its scrubbed per requirement. But when I get the scrubbed value
using OcrTextRead option, sikuli is returning different values.

For ex:
Expected:*****  Returned:DICDICDICDICDIC
Expected:XXXXXX1234 Returned: )OOOOO(1234

 Why the values returned are different from expected?

I am using the java api to code.

Thanks
Prashant