Re: [Question #236126]: [1.0.1] IDE: Windows-32: JRE7-40: hangs on startup: load problem JIntellitype

Zach posted a new comment:
I have had this exact same problem, except that the fix provided by
RaiMan, which somewhat worked for the OP, did not work at all for me.

The difference for me is that sikuli worked previously on this same
machine, but after a Company tech support update, it no longer works.
However, I have second machine, which also ran sikuli and had the
update, and sikuli continues to run. Company policy will not allow me to
revert, so is there any other possible solution, or extra debugging that
I can do to get this resolved?

Thanks,
Zach