Re: [Question #268336]: stop the [log] comments?

Brad is still having a problem:
I tried that, and I've looked extensively through the docs trying to find the solution.  Their examples are where I got the Settings.infoLogs = 0  as from what I read I was supposed to use 0 for off, and 1 to 7 for severity?
I have now put it to Setting.infoLogs = False and still no change.

So in my CMD window while the script is running, I still get the following output...
[log] CLICK on L{-970,519)@S(1)[-1680,317 1680x1050]
[log] App.focus Chrome(71916) #0
for two examples.

Is there an Import or something I'm missing?  I have:
from datetime import datetime
from time import time
import shutil
import random
import ConfigParser

and then I have my Settings.xxx = yyy entries.