Re: [Question #268160]: Failed to find image pattern using Finder

nitin is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

I tried with the Sikuli IDE similar example but still i could not get
the positive result. I think there is some issue or bug with the nightly
build for finder.

Here is what i have tried:

f=Finder("testcase1-6.png")
img= "testcase1-7.png"
f.find(img)

if f.hasNext():
    print "found: ", f.next()
else:
    print "false not found"
f.destroy

Here every time the if fails. and throws "false not found".

Both the images are same. Coz im using the same image comparision. This
is causing my Java test script also fail.

The version of nightly is: sikulixsetup-1.1.0-20150615