Re: [Question #268160]: Failed to find image pattern using Finder

I am sorry and a little ashamed.

Against my usual procedure I did not ask about the system you are running on.
Usually I am testing on Mac - and there everything works well

… but not on Windows (where you are apparently running on, since you
have these problems)

So I confirm: Finder in the way you are using it does not work currently on Windows.
I am on the way to fix it to be available in tomorrows build.

Meanwhile (if you want to and it helps you to get further) this
workaround works:

instead of
Finder("image file.png")
use
Finder(Image.create("image file.png"))

instead of
f.find("image file.png")
use
f.find(Image.create("image file.png"))

but do not use it extensively - it is just some hack to get around the
filename problem on Windows until tomorrow.

again: I apologize for being such blind and thank you for insisting.