Re: [Question #268635]: running .skl file with batch

vaibhav is still having a problem:
I'm really sorry, I didn't meant to do that I was just playing around I thought it was a bug, but it actually changed.
I was trying to post my question, then I was reading that question, I don't what happened and accidently changed that question instead of  getting my posted. :(

I don't want users to read the script, its somewhat "secret algorithm"

Also why does the .sikuli file works in bat when I direct link it and not when I link it to the host? I'm getting a [error] FileManager: Not a valid Sikuli script project: error there