Re: [Question #268640]: [1.1.0] Mac 10.10 Yosemite: enter special characters -- paste does not seem to work

Armel is still having a problem:
a) virtual keyboard : in preference system, i use "Visualiseur de clavier"
. Sorry, i use a french configuration !!!

b) I use Firefox 38.0.5. The focus is correctly in URL area. type is ok
(except @ caracter for example), paste don't work.

I'am with a french keyboard configuration ...