[Question #268790]: no results returned from unittest

Hi raiman.

My unittest framework runs completely now, but after running every .sikuli file, it doesn't return a result. Heres what my code looks like:

from sikuli import *
from xmlrunner import *
import unittest

class UnitTestX(unittest.TestCase):

	def testSfr(self):
		sfrval = runScript("./SFR_basic")
		self.assertEqual(sfrval, 1)

	def testMultichart(self):
		multichartval = runScript("./multichart_basic")
		self.assertEqual(multichartval, 1)

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(UnitTestX)
result = XMLTestRunner(file("unittest.xml", "w")).run(suite)

This was my attempt after reading the unittest answer you wrote in 2013, in response to the basic testrunner not working (I think the difference is an XML output rather than console output).