Re: [Question #268929]: Openn Login and check if image exists in Desktop application

ouedghiri is still having a problem:
Hello RainMan,

I have followed exactly the same steps as defined in documentation and
wiki for sikuli API, and finally i got this errors, I don't know what is
exactly the problem

The steps are defined below :

1- Download sikuli-api-1.0.2-standalone.jar
2- Create a JAVA PROJECT in Eclipse
3- Add sikuli-api-1.0.2-standalone.jar to Build Path

Code :

package testsikuli;
import java.io.File;
import java.net.MalformedURLException;
import java.net.URL;
import org.sikuli.api.*;
import org.sikuli.api.robot.Mouse;
import org.sikuli.api.robot.desktop.DesktopMouse;
import org.sikuli.api.visual.Canvas;
import org.sikuli.api.visual.DesktopCanvas;
import static org.sikuli.api.API.*;

public class testimage {
	 public static void main(String[] args) throws MalformedURLException {

		 ScreenRegion s = new DesktopScreenRegion();
		 Target tg=new ImageTarget(new File("C:\\TRAVAIL\\bandb\\POB\\maestro.PNG"));
		 ScreenRegion sr= s.find(tg);
		 Canvas canvas = new DesktopCanvas();
		 canvas.addBox(sr);
		 canvas.addLabel(Relative.to(sr).above(30).getScreenRegion(), "Ecliiiipse!");
		 canvas.display(3);
		 //System.out.println(sr.getBounds());
		      System.out.println(sr);
		      Mouse mouse=new DesktopMouse();
		      mouse.click(sr.getCenter());

			 }
}

When i execute this code i got :

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
	at org.sikuli.api.visual.Canvas.addBox(Canvas.java:220)
	at testsikuli.testimage.main(testimage.java:20)

I want to use SikuliX for automate simple tests in my Desktop application.
1- Write login and Password to connect in application
2- Search a word
3- Check if the picture is ok

I don't know exacctly all steps and which library I must have.

Thank you for your help

Yassine