Re: [Question #268981]: [1.1.0] Mouse interrupt action after mouse was moved externally by user or other process

By the way:
I feel horrible to nag you with all these follow-up questions; hope you dont mind!

... not "needed" in any case.
If you have questions or suggestions, just post them, without any bad feelings.
Especially suggestions at no time are something like torture for me. I am happy, that people are using SikuliX, are talking about their use cases and make suggestions or ask questions.