Re: [Question #269175]: It does not work onAppear

if you want to reliably use observe, I recommend to use version 1.1.0
(http://sikulix.com).

I do not support problems in 1.0.1 with observe anymore.

in 1.1.0:

- onAppear, onVanish in 1.1.0
... stop observing after the first success
... need an event.repeat(waittime) before leaving the handler, if you want to continue the observe
... to stop the observe in handler: event.stopObserver()

Never ever start an observer inside of a handler !!!

def my_handler(event):
    print "My handler", event.match
    event.repeat(2)

dz.scr.onAppear(Interface.Loading['play_w7'], my_handler)
dz.scr.observe(60, True)

for i in range(30):
    sleep(0.5)

The docs for the new observe in 1.1.0 will be available tomorrow.