[Question #270274]: Start Sikuli Script from the Command Line

I simply want to start a existing Sikuli Script from the command line - I need this to start it with the windows task scheduler.
I copied the runIDE.cmd script and modify it, but it only starts the IDE and show me the script but don't  run the sikuli script.
What is my mistake?
I would appreciate it, if anybody show me a working .cmd script.
Regards
Roger