[Question #270305]: I can use a batch file to open Sikuli IDE but not run my script

Hey Guys,

I'm a real newbie at this so I would really appreciate any help, especially help in terms I can understand.

I'm trying to create a batch file so I can set up a task to run my sikuli scripts overnight.

This is what I have in my .BAT file:

start /d "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X" Sikuli-IDE.exe -r Sikuli Scripts.sikuli

This opens the IDE but does not run my script.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!