[Question #270374]: Questions on functional capabilities of Sikuli

Hello,

We have been considering using this tool in our company. However before we decide there are a couple of questions in mind. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with these questions.

1- Does the tool support non-English characters, esp. Turkish?
2- How well is the tool's backward compatibility? (Opening and executing scripts developed in old versions) (Will be more important once the new versions keep coming)
3- What image recognition algorithms are supported?
4- Is it possible to extend (improve) image recognition algorithms?
5- Is there any mechanism for image recognition failure mitigation?

If you could provide detailed information about these questions that woud be fantastic.

Thank you very much.

Regards.