Re: [Question #269933]: Selecting text randomly

Sambit Das is still having a problem:
Hi Eugene

If there are 10 lines present in a paragraph. Out of the 10 lines
Suppose I need to create Highlight  for 2 lines only.  So I will Click
the left Button of mouse and hold to the end of the next line. When the
Left Button is released there one menu option opens.

Here I want to know How to select those two lines. Forget about paragraph. I need to select a group of text say.

Now  I guess you have understood my problem.