[Question #270758]: Sikuli + Selenium2 keywords within Robot Framework?

Hi,

I'm totally new to Sikuli and don't have any Java skills at all. My goal is to use Sikuli & Selenium2 library together (at the same time) with Robot Framework because some web elements are simply not available via locators.

I've seen many other threads discussing Mike's approach, but that approach simply describes how to run Sikuli scripts from RF. I simply want to be able to run normal RF scripts, but be able to invoke keywords that perform Sikuli actions. There is a different approach on this site that I haven't seen anyone specifically talking about:

http://www.8bitavenue.com/2012/04/sikuli-selenium-robot-framework-integration/

The "Install Sikuli" section specifically describes installing an older version of Sikuli... but that older version requires JRE 6, which I cannot find anywhere. I tried to use the most recent JRE version last night, but ran into the same problems that I see in the comments section "File 'SikuliRemoteLibrary.py', line 3 - ImportError: No module named Sikuli".

The "Sikuli Python and Selenium Robot Framework in Action" section says "4.Copy C:\\Program Files\\Sikuli X\\sikuli-script.jar into C:\\robot\\libs", but of course, the latest version of Sikuli doesn't have a sikuli-script.jar.

I see lots of discussion in other threads that solved the other approach, so I'm wondering whether anyone can provide me with fundamental instructions on how to get this approach working.