Re: [Question #270758]: Sikuli + Selenium2 keywords within Robot Framework?

Description changed to:
Hi,

I'm totally new to Sikuli and don't have any Java skills at all. My goal
is to use Sikuli & Selenium2 libraries together (at the same time)
within a Robot Framework test because some web elements are simply not
available via CSS/XPath locators.

I've seen many other threads discussing Mike's approach, but that
approach simply describes how to run Sikuli scripts from RF without any
other RF library engagement. I want to be able to run normal RF scripts,
but be able to invoke keywords that perform Sikuli actions. There is a
different approach on this site that I haven't seen anyone specifically
talking about:

http://www.8bitavenue.com/2012/04/sikuli-selenium-robot-framework-
integration/

The "Install Sikuli" section specifically describes installing an older
version of Sikuli... but that older version requires JRE 6, which I
cannot find anywhere. I tried to use the most recent JRE version last
night, but ran into the same problems that I see in the comments section
"File 'SikuliRemoteLibrary.py', line 3 - ImportError: No module named
Sikuli".

The "Sikuli Python and Selenium Robot Framework in Action" section says
"4.Copy C:\\Program Files\\Sikuli X\\sikuli-script.jar into
C:\\robot\\libs", but of course, the latest version of Sikuli doesn't
have a sikuli-script.jar.

I see lots of discussion in other threads that solved the other
approach, so I'm wondering whether anyone can provide me with
fundamental instructions on how to get this approach working.