Re: [Question #270965]: Not able to click on a button - desktop application

suman is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

Thank you for your answer.

I tried all the ways but not able to click on button.

Way 1:
----------
Screen scr = new Screen();
Region reg = scr.find("resources/Next.PNG");
reg.highlight(1);
scr.click("resources/Next.PNG");

Way 2:
----------
Screen scr = new Screen();
Region reg = scr.find("resources/Next.PNG");
reg.highlight(1);
scr.doubleClick("resources/Next.PNG");

Way 3:
----------
Screen scr = new Screen();
Region reg = scr.find("resources/Next.PNG");
reg.highlight(1);
scr.click("resources//Next.PNG");

Way 4
---------
Screen scr = new Screen();
Pattern pattern = new Pattern("resources/Next.PNG");
scr.click(pattern);

I ran the same script before a month , it worked for me without any issues. But now it is not working for me even i did not change the Java version and Sikuli version.

I never used command prompt to run the sikuli tests ..

Thanks,
Suman