Re: [Question #271619]: Trouble installing SikulinX in windows 7?

Sam confirmed that the question is solved:
RaiMan, Thanks so much. This solved my problem.

Edit: Wow, just started playing around in the GUI. This is such great
software

I have one other quick question, for large copy and paste operations, is it possible to copy everything to an array of variables all at once and then paste them all at once to save time? I suppose it wouldn't save that much, but I was just curious.
I'm flipping though the guide now, but if you know of any good extensions where this is already done, I'd love to use them.

Thanks again!