Re: [Question #271640]: Click each record in a indeterminant list

carl proposed the following answer:
I'm no expert, but the double-click is the maximum you can get.

considers that the click event is created by a human user.
1) Sikuli replicates a human user
2) the personal computer is for human users
3) (most likely)  the program that you're watching is created for human.

for these points, I do not think there is the concept of the event you
want.

p.s.
if you're working on html  page you try work on code.
good luck, I will read your updates if there are :)