Re: [Question #271943]: Simple trading bot

I do not want to crash your enthusiasm, but before thinking of any game
related tactics (which in the end will be some calculations and
decisions (if ... elif ... elif ... else)), you have to solve the visual
challenge: identify the items (skin) and evaluate their type and prices.

Anything ready about this?

General comment on further support:
Why is it necessary, to trade with weapons?
Wouldn't it be sufficient to trade with goods of normal life or any gadgets?
I have decided for me personally to not support any war games, ego-shooters or similar trash.

What you do with your free time is yours, but I will not continue to
help you with that.