[Question #271978]: Copy Text from a GUI (Access) text field

I would like to Tab through an access page copying individual fields and storing them in their own variable. I was attempting to handle it with the method described in the above link, but have run into a problem. In access cntrl+a highlights the whole field. Is there any way to highlight individual selections in sikuli?

I suppose I could just double click each field to highlight it and then copy it, but that will really slow the script down.

I was just curious if anyone has come up with a good way to deal with this.

Thanks.