[Question #272074]: How to Manage image recognition across windows versions ?

I have a set of sikuly script running well on a windows 2003,  but failing on 2008.
Same fro script adapted for 2008, they are failing on 2012...

The reason is simple : Microsoft have change the appearance of the dialog & Button
( just run winver and look at the "OK" button" )

Setting similarity to a lower value does not really help.

Does somebody have already face such issue ? I don't want to redo all screen shoot :-(