[Question #272199]: Having trouble working with simple Patterns?

I'm just trying to copy some text, but I need it to click either at the very top of my image or slightly above it.

Right now I'm trying to click at the very top of my image to see if that can work.  To do so I need to move the red cross hair from the center of my image to the top. To do so,  I had read that the following should work:

Pattern pImage = new ("1444307235161.png").targetOffset(0,-30)
r=s.exists(pImage,1);
click(r, 1)
type("c", KeyModifier.CTRL)
data[26] = Env.getClipboard()

Unfortunately, I'm receiving the following syntax error:
"no viable alternative at input 'pImage'"

Any suggestions?

Thanks