[Question #272206]: details on Find result

in debug mode, we can see that find generate such log :

[debug] Region: find: P(RepositoryPath.png) S: 0.7 has appeared
at M[434,329 409x188]@S(S(0)[0,0 1280x960]) S:0.81 C:638,423 [687 msec]

using :
Searched = m_Region.find(aPSMRL)
TheLocation = Searched.getTarget()
print ('Found with score ' , Searched.getScore(),' at ',TheLocation.getX(),',',TheLocation.getY())

We can get the score, and the central point ( 638,423 ), But How to get the Match details [434,329 409x188]  ?

ps: The context: I would like the execution on 1 OS to generate a trace I can reuse to auto-generate new image at the "supposed  position" in case of find failure when re-executing later