Re: [Question #272170]: [1.1.0] Running JRuby scripts: JythonSupport: Not possible to get a Jython on to the classpath!

Serge gave more information on the question:
In Rubymine - right mouse click on desktop_install_win.feature and
select "Run desktop_install_win.feature"

*.feature is a cucumber file where all tests are described using Gherkin
language. There is no any ruby scripts.

As I now env.rb is running before all others scripts (this is part of
cucumber project structure).

Should I create and try simple script without cucumber?