[Question #272394]: Click after image is shown

Hello,

I am using Sikuli and Python for a first day, and I am here to beg you for a solution with my problem. I need simple script, which is checking if any of my three desired images is shown. And if so, then script should click on another image and then it should start over again catching images.

I thought it should looks like this:

if exists(Pattern("1444765053629.png").exact(), FOREVER):
    click("1444762518312.png")

if exists(Pattern("1444765324865.png").exact(), FOREVER):
    click("1444758773745.png")

if exists("1444766657244.png"):
    click("1444759410293.png")

But it is not working. I know, that my question is really lame for you here, but this is over my knowledge. I really need just simple script which is waiting for picture to appear and then, after finding out which image appeared, it should click another image and then over and over again.

Thank you in advance :)