Re: [Question #272170]: [1.1.0] Running JRuby scripts: JythonSupport: Not possible to get a Jython on to the classpath!

Serge confirmed that the question is solved:
I have created test.rb with the following lines inside:

require 'sikulix'
include Sikulix

popup("Hello")

It works without any errors.

After require 'sikulix' and include Sikulix were removed from test.rb I
got the same errors like discribed above. So it looks that for the new
.jar I should include these lines in any of my .rb files. In an old
version it was enough to use it in env.rb only.

Thanks )