Re: [Question #272626]: new Screen() results in NullPointerException when executed in executable JAR

Ib Al confirmed that the question is solved:
Again, thanks for the reply. I played around with the exporting of the
runnable JAR. In version 1.0, the sikuli jar was 13MB, while in the new
release 1.1, sikulixapi.jar was only 7MB. Exporting our project, we
usually just add the sikuli jar into the generated jar.

For the new release, you have to 'Extract required libraries into the
generate jar'. This solves the NullException error we saw for the new
1.1 release. Thanks.